Thursday, May 26, 2011

Herb Garden

    I started my own herb garden today, I am using artificial lighting because of the weather here being so crapping. I know other people who has been able to grow herbs and stuff in artificial lighting so I'm hoping it works for me, I have never had much of a 'green thumb', but I'm hoping i can make this work. I'm starting kind of slow, I only picked up 6 herbs to start with, I planted Rosemary, Thyme, Catnip, Chamomile, Basil, and Caraway. Once I'm able to make these grow, I'll add more and more herbs, having my garden grow. I just planted them today, so I know it's going to take awhile for them to grow, but I'm hoping it all works for me, I hope if I take care of them, I'll be able to make them grow. My nephew told me to make sure I talk to my plants. So heck I may even try talking to them, maybe it'll all work out for me. Would be nice to have my own herb garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment