Wednesday, May 25, 2011

05/25/2011...And some rambling

TODAY'S HOROSCOPE
AQUARIUS
(January 20 - February 18)
You are better able to communicate with large groups today, including public speaking. If that's not on your schedule, you may just want to ponder how you can reach more people with your message.



  I have to say this one is way off today, I haven't been able to communicate anyone with today, I have been in a pretty sour mood today, It's like nothing has been going my way at all, I can't seem to win or talk to anyone today. I sort of feel like I'm on the edge of my seat. I have been gone most of the day, then when I got home a friend dropped by (Have to say I really wasn't in the mood for her drama), but I was a good friend and I listened to her. After that all I wanted to do was escape, so I escape to my bedroom and only talking to people when I have to. It seems like everything I have a bad mood, I get so drained, like I could sleep for a week. 
  So I wasn't able to go work in the attic today, but that's alright, because how I'm feeling today I would end up just throwing and breaking everything. Which might not be good in the long run. So now it's a little after 11 pm and I plan to take it easy the rest of the night. Maybe I'll get some stuff tomorrow, but right now I don't plan to do much of anything. Like I said I feel drained. 


Thanks for reading, 
Brandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment